Welcome to the 10th RO-LCG Conference
The 10th RO-LCG Conference addresses current topics in computational sciences, with emphasis on the application of advanced computing technologies and methods in physics research and related areas. Its purpose is to provide a forum for discussion and an opportunity for idea exchange between specialists with various backgrounds of expertise, such as computer and applied mathematics scientists, developers and users of software applications, providers and beneficiaries of computing services for high-energy physics, data center administrators.
The main topics of the conference include:
- e-Infrastructures for large-scale collaborations
- Recent developments within the WLCG collaboration and the RO-LCG federation
- Technological developments in high-throughput computing (HTC)
- Numerical analysis and applications
- Cloud solutions for scientific research
- Development and optimization of software applications in HTC/Cloud/HPC environments
- Advances in high-performance scientific computing
- Using Big Data technology for scientific applications
- Monitoring, management and organization tools
The Conference, to be held in the beautiful city of Sinaia, is organized by the Horia Hulubei National Institute for Physics and Nuclear Engineering (IFIN-HH).
Accepted abstracts will be published in the Conference Abstract Book.